If you find that your size is sold out in a style you love, please let us know! Sometimes we have a restock coming in and in certain cases, we can even do special orders.
We offer free shipping and free returns in the USA and a flat rate for international shipping. Please note shipping costs are non-refundable.
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, Google Pay, and Afterpay which are secure methods of online payment.
We want you to be happy with your item. If there is an issue with sizing or you are not entirely satisfied, please let us know and we will work together to find a solution. We accept returns and exchanges on full price items only. Sale items are FINAL SALE. Returns and exchanges must have original tags and not be worn, washed, or altered.
For an exchange or refund, please email us at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your order and provide a reason for your request.
- Domestic returns: We will provide a return shipping label and directions for sending back the item(s).
- International returns: Customers are responsible for all return shipping charges. We recommend obtaining a tracking number.
- Returns/exchanges must be postmarked within 14 days of delivery.
- Once the item(s) is received by Seek Collective and is in acceptable return condition, a refund will be issued or the exchange item(s) will be sent out.
- If goods are not available for the requested exchange, a refund will be issued.
- Seek Collective is not responsible for lost or undelivered returns.
If you receive a damaged or incorrect item, notify us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of delivery.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not accept refund or exchange due to irregularities in print, pattern, or color. Please see below.
Print and Color Variation
We use handmade production methods, which results in one-of-a-kind textiles. Print placement may vary on items. We also use natural dyes, which produce shade variations in each batch. Some natural dyes can fade slightly or shift with wear and washing over time. We find beauty in this process.
These elements make each garment truly distinctive and one-of-a-kind and we ask our customers to understand and appreciate this aspect of handmade textiles and goods.
We generally run true to size, but if you are in between sizes, we suggest sizing down. If you have questions about a specific item, please contact us before you order by using the “Help” button or emailing us at email@example.com.
Care Instructions for Naturally Dyed Garments
Care instructions are provided on the product pages for each item.
Certain colors, such as indigo, may cause initial bleeding but will not stain. You may hand wash separately before wearing to avoid this.
Water containing iron can sadden certain shades, as can heavy acid perspiration or strong ozone pollution.
Do not use bleach, strong chemicals, or harsh detergents.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.