We ship domestically in the USA and internationally elsewhere. We currently have a flat rate for each. Please note shipping costs are non-refundable.
We accepts all major credit cards and PayPal, which is a secure method of online payment.
We want you to be happy with your item. If there is an issue with sizing or you are not entirely satisfied, please let us know and we will do our best to figure out a solution. We accept returns or exchanges on items bought at full price. Sale items are FINAL SALE.
- If you receive a damaged or incorrect item, notify us by emailing us at email@example.com within 3 days of delivery.
- For an exchange or refund please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your order and provide a reason for your request. We will give you an RA# and directions for sending back the item(s).
- Returns and exchanges must not be worn, washed, or altered and have original tags.
- Returns must be postmarked within 14 days of delivery and customers are responsible for all return shipping charges. We recommend obtaining a tracking number, as Seek Collective is not responsible for lost or undelivered returns.
- If goods are not available for the exchange you want, you will receive a refund.
* We do not accept refund or exchange due to irregularities in print, pattern, or color. Please see below *
Print and color variation
We use handmade production methods, which results in one-of-a-kind textiles. Print placement may vary on items. We also use natural dyes, which produces hue variations in each batch. Some natural dyes can fade slightly or shift with wear and washing over time –we find beauty in this process.
These elements make each garment truly distinctive and one-of-a-kind and we ask our customers to understand and appreciate this aspect of handmade textiles and goods.
We generally run true to size. If an item runs smaller or larger, it will be called out on the item description. If you have questions about a specific item, please contact us before you order at email@example.com
Care Instructions for naturally dyed garments:
We recommend hand washing with cold water, dry cleaning, or depending on the material may machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle. Line dry in shade.
Certain colors, such as indigo, may cause initial bleeding but will not stain. You may hand wash separately initially to avoid this.
Water containing iron can sadden certain shades as can heavy acid perspiration or strong ozone pollution.
Do not use bleach or any strong chemicals.
Store in cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.